Saturday, February 18, 2012

Auxiliaries for Textile

  •  AUXILIARIES FOR PRE-TREATMENT
   
1.WETTING AGENTS
• High power non-ionic wetting agent
• An anionic wetting & rewetting cake
• An anionic wetting & rewetting paste
• An anionic wetting liquid
• Auxiliary for drumming and swelling of polyester
• Economical wetting agent with soil suspending & clearing properties
• Versatile wetting agent, stable to alkali and temperature because of its high cloud
point, with scouring action
• Low foaming highly effective mercerizing wetting agent

2.SCOURING & STAIN REMOVING AGENTS
• Solubliser and dispersant for oily & greasy stains with excellent scouring pro
• One bath stain remover, scouring and dyeing auxiliary.
• One bath stain remover and scouring agent for cotton, scouring agent for wo
and stain remover and dyeing auxiliary for polyester.
• A scouring agent stable to high temperature and alkaline conditions
• Desizing & scouring aid for heavily sized polyester & blends.
• All purpose stain remover & scouring Aid for heavily stained goods.

3.SEQUESTERING AGENTS 
• Organic Sequestering agent reduces bleaching & dyeing cost.
• Organic based water-softening agent.
• Water-softening agent.
• An efficient sequestering agent for Calcium, Magnesium, and heavy metal (Ferric &
Copper) ions.
• A unique dispersant and chelating agent for all stages in dyeing of textile.
• An eco friendly, non-foaming, fastness improver sequestering agent to be used in the
dyeing.
• Sequestering agent.

4.BLEACHING AIDS
• Residual peroxide Killer for Bleaching & Dyeing of Reactive Dyes
• Stabilizer for peroxide bleaching
• Organic stabilizer for semi-continuos silicate free alkaline hydrogen peroxide
bleaching of cotton and the cotton component in blends.

  • AUXILIARIES FOR WASHING OFF
• A low-foaming high performance detergent, designed for the preparation of cotton,
synthetic, and blended fabrics particularly in high-turbulence equipment such as soft-
flow, jet and package dyeing machines as well as in continuous processing system
• Non-ionic detergent.
• Crypto anionic detergent, washing off agent for reactive prints.
• Crypto anionic detergent for removal of loom oils and other stains, for reduction
cleaning after polyester dyeing & m/c cleaning.
• High power wetting agent and detergent for spongyfication of hydrophobic impurities
oil, wax and other fatty substances.
• Low foaming washing cum stain dissolving auxiliary
• a reduction cleaning agent with detergent action
• A specially washing – off and cleaning auxiliary for rapid & efficient removal of
unfixed disperse dyes from polyester fabrics.

  • DYE BATH CONDITIONER  

1.WETTING /DE-AERATING
• Excellent wetting & de-aerating agent for package dyeing with increased antifoam
action at higher temperature
• Penetrating accelerating with markedly strong antifoaming and de-aerating property
in exhaust dyeing.
• A pad dyeing penetration accelerant with high wetting action and durable foam
inhibition property


2.LEVELLING, STRIPPING AGENTS & CARRIES
• Levelling agent for dyeing of polyester and polyester blends with disperse dye.
• Levelling cum striping agent for woolen Dyeing.
• Levelling & stripping agent for disperse dyes.
• Levelling agent for acrylic dyeing
• Levelling agent for Reactive dyeing
• Carrier for dyeing of polyester & Nylon.
• An all in one product for dyeing of cotton in hank form in cabinet system. Has
wetting levelling & dispersing property in addition to foam inhibiting property.  


DYE FIXING AGENT 
• High power dye fixing agent
• Cationic Dye fixing agent for directs & reactive dyes.
• Ecofriendly dye fixing agent free from formaldehyde

1 comment:

  1. I live in Madagascar ( East Africa),and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I have been going through a problem as seriously as my son found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then your surgery went to the bank to borrow and reject me saying that I have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee, offering loans at affordable interest rate I had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a loan of $ 110,000.00 to paid for my son surgery then get myself a comfortable business to help me going as well. I  thank God today is good and you can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this God fearing lender  Mr Benjamin Breil Lee and I would advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this God-fearing man on  ......  247officedept@gmail.com through .. and I want you all to pray for this man for me or Chat with him on whatsapp  +1-989-394-3740 as well.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete